Monday, April 27, 2009

Thank you... what now?


I'm back! And thank you for all your lovely emails, I was very overwhelmed by your lovely thoughts and sorry I haven't gotten back to everyone just yet.

So... the question on everyone's lips seems to be "Now you are married, what now?"
The answer is that I will definitely still be blogging. My interest in weddings, beautiful things, objects of desire and a luxurious lifestyle (this is particularly of interest!) extend beyond planning my own wedding.

In fact, in a couple of months there will be a few exciting changes around here, even a (slight) change of address. I am so excited, and now with my own wedding over I have plenty of time to concentrate on this little project... once I finish writing all those thank you cards!

Image: miniature calla lillies and
ranunculuses from Martha Stewart Weddings.

3 comments:

Miss M said...

Congratulations on your nuptials :) I found your blog last night and I feel like I have found a kindred spirit!

I'm getting married in Jan and your blog is a godsend :)

Bonnie- amour amour said...

Thank you Miss M- what a lovely comment to read!

Bonnie- amour amour said...

oops- pressed publish too quickly- also wanted to say congratulations on your engagement! I hope I can continue to find more fabulous inspirations to help you plan.