Friday, January 1, 2010

01.01.2010

As my husband and I rung in the new year with our wonderful friends, we looked at each other and wondered how 2010 was ever going to top 2009?


Getting married was an amazing experience and the memories and the commitment live on forever. It is hard to believe that we have been married for almost 8 months and I know our first anniversary will be here before I know it!


Writing this blog does however mean that weddings are always on my mind and whilst I still love finding beautiful weddings, vendors and ideas to share with you all,
I also look forward to exploring beyond weddings and later this year I look forward to introducing you to an extension of Amour Amour which I am most excited about.


I look forward to you joining me on this adventure and thank each and every one of you for your support in reading Amour Amour. It is after all you, my lovely
readers who help keep me motivated and inspired to maintain this blog. The new year always brings resolutions and now that the silly season is behind us once more I look forward to being a much more committed blogger, something I haven't been in the last couple of months!

Happy New Year!
May 2010 be a wonderful year for you and your loved ones.


Image Credits: 1. Jakarta Globe, 2. Sugarlove Pictures, 3. Urban Flea via Bryn Alexandra, 4. ELLE Decor via La Dolce Vita.

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Aww that's such a beautiful photo! I'm sure your first anniversary will be absolutely lovely! I can't wait to see what else your blog brings :)