Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pallas 2010 Couture Collection

When an email popped up telling me that Pallas Bride & Fashion has unveiled their new website with a stunning new fashion shoot of the yet-to-be released 2010 Couture Collection my heart fluttered with excitement as I knew the shots would be spectacular!

I wasn't wrong either, every dress I saw I wished I could wear, until I saw the one I did wear which made me fall in love with it all over again! (see it here and here)

The beautifully shot images are a nod to Old Hollywood glamour, romance and international Haute Couture. Here are just a couple of my favourites!

Edyth & Celistina

Elizette & Chandelle

Averyl & Solina

Julissa & Annabella

Esseline

And from the current collection;

Arlette & Cybele


The collection is adorned with never-before seen laces, bead work and embroidery, all of which are exclusive to Pallas.

Photography by Christian Blanchard for Pallas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I die.
Seriously, what gorgeous gowns!

Emma said...

You really know how to make a girl think about getting married don't you Bonnie?! Too hard to choose though...

bridechic said...

Stunning!