Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Story to Warm Your Heart

(Apologies for the poor image quality- just click to enlarge)

The Sunday Telegraph always does a 'Flashback' feature on the weekly wedding page. This particular tale has captured my heart! It is the combination of a few things; they have been married for 60 years, it was a random, chance encounter, she fainted into his arms and it was love at first sight
- so romantic!
That it happened somewhere I know well and have been often makes it all the more wonderful!


Happy 60th Wedding anniversary Madge & William!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on the weekend too, it is such a romantic tale!

rizwan said...

very romantic.....we also have love marriage

do visit my blog
http://www.srizwan.blogspot.com

i have published the part-I of my love story...will publish the rest soon.

i am a new blogger....need support n suggestions from all of u........

plz visit n guide me....