Friday, September 25, 2009

Hunter Valley Wedding Weekend



I'm off to the Hunter Valley this weekend for a wedding and I am so excited - not only do I love a wedding but we also have a lovely weekend planned!

It's an early start from Sydney; the boys have golf at midday and I plan on reading and sleeping! Then, dinner with our dearest friends at Robert's Restaurant where my husband proposed almost two years ago.

Before the wedding we will enjoy a civilised wine tour of a couple of favourites and then an afternoon celebrating the love of a beautiful couple.

4 comments:

Destination Inspiration said...

That sounds gorgeous, the Hunter Valley is such a beautiful location for a wedding. Have a great time!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Enjoy.
Lovely image.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I just discovered your blog, loving it! Have a great weekend.

bridechic said...

Enjoy yourself and write all about it once you get back!