Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Carla Zampatti Spring/Summer 2011

I am swooning over the Carla Zampatti Spring/Summer 2011 collection.
The amazing thing about Carla's collection is that whether your a bride, a bridesmaid or a guest there is a gorgeous gown to be found.



Soft layers of two-toned chiffon equals a versatile and stylish gown for the guest or bridesmaid.


This one-shouldered, draped gown has me dreaming of a decadent forties style wedding.


The quintessential bridesmaids frock.
Feminine, chic and the colour is supurb!



The perfect reception gown. Besides, who says you can't wear red?


Oh, how I wish the tradition of a going away dress was still in vogue. I would wear this glamorous outfit, complete with the red lip.
Who's with me to bring it back?



For more Carla Zampatti wedding inspiration see here
Image credits: Fab Sugar

2 comments:

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

oh I adore Carla Zampatti. the last white suit is simply gorgeous!

Lyndsay said...

Wow... these dresses are works of art!