Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Every cloud has a silver lining

The Keep Calm Gallery is an online world of treasures! I loved this bag and just discovered that the print concept was originally designed by the British Government during World War Two but were never made public.

Now, in the same style as the 'Keep Calm and Carry On" poster, is yet another timely reminder:


Since the year started just 3 short months ago (does it seem like longer to anyone else?), I have found myself thinking this to myself and saying it as words of comfort to so many friends.
With the worlds economy in flux so many people are losing their jobs... which inevitably means a change of lifestyle. I can admit I'm not the first to want or embrace change however these posts from In(side) The Loop and Petunia Face, two of my favourite blogs made me hope that I too could embrace all that life throws our way with such grace, humour and honesty.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Such a great poster and there really is always a silver lining, isn't there! Thanks for the mention :)