Thursday, June 18, 2009

Real Bride Style: Laura & Joshua- part 2

Laura & Joshua
March 28th 2009
Fifteen months after their sunrise engagement, Laura and Josh were married at Sanctuary Cove. Already a venue with significant meaning the the couple as it was also the scene of their first ever date!


The ceremony was set in a garden area, and Laura's brother's girlfriend and her brother sang an arrangement of Damien Rice’s ‘The Blower’s Daughter’.Laura walked down the aisle as th
ey sang, ‘I can’t take my eyes off of you’.
"Walking down the aisle was an incredible feeling, having my Dad by my side. He'd had an operation on his knee the week before but it was still very important that he walk me down the aisle even on crutches; that was really special."
"Looking out to the smiling face of my future husband, feeling like it was just me and him, no nervousness, just pure joy and confidence that this day for both of us was an absolute."
"I saw a picture of my dress and knew that was the dress for me. The process of finding the dress wasn’t a problem, I tried on 3 dresses and the first dress, the dress in the picture was THE dress. However I went on a bit of a rollercoaster ride with my dress shop going bankrupt and almost not ending up with a dress or my money. However I ended up with my dress just it was waaaaaay too big, so there were countless hours spent on altering the dress, when it just ‘wasn’t quite right’"



There is still more of this gorgeous couple to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura is BEAUTIFUL!!! A beautiful wedding also! Where is the venue?

Gracie said...

Their wedding was amazing!!! Loved it and the details.

Bonnie- amour amour said...

Hi Anon, The wedding was at Sanctuary Cove.