Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Belle's Wedding on Home & Away

Home & Away (an Aussie soap opera for international readers) isn't usually my cup of tea however I had to tune in last night to get a glimpse of Belle in 'my' dress.
"Pallas Brides created a beautiful cream and black crushed silk organza dress. It had a silk organza overlay with a silk satin underlay. The crushed torn look kept it raw and edgy to suit Belle's character.

Her pearl drop earings were also by Pallas Brides and her cream and grey snake skin sling back shoes were from London Rebel." - Home & Away

I loved the combination of the dark floral bouquet and the hint of black ruffle in Belle's hair.

1 comment:

debra@dustjacket said...

It looks really unusual, I would have watched the show, to have got a good look at it :)

xxx