Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tablespoon cupcakes by Dionne

I have only just found Dionne's blog (or rather, she found me!- thank you!) yet the very first post has inspired me so much I am desperate to make some of these cute little Tablespoon cupcakes.
Wouldn't they be perfect for a baby or bridal shower or as a fun wedding dessert, perched on vintage spoons as Dionne has cleverly suggested!

If anyone happens to make these cute little cupcakes make sure you send me some pics to share with everyone.
Images & Illustration by Dionne

4 comments:

Dionne said...

I am glad you liked my post! They are so much fun to make!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh they are just so sweet.

Have a lovely weekend.xxoo

Melissa said...

Very cute cupcakes! They would be great for a kids party too I would imagine.

Duchess of Tea said...

Very sweet and very unique, I love the idea, I have seen the idea at cocktail parties, but never with cupckaes...charming idea.
Duchess xx