Friday, May 15, 2009

Be Inspired: Inspiration boards

My Island Wedding is hosting an Inspiration Board competition. After having a quick look I am very, very glad I am not the judge- the stakes are high!

Take a look for yourself and just try to choose a favourite! These are just a few that took my fancy...
Fig and Sage. Firstly, yum. Secondly- I am loving the muted tones of this board. Every time I look I pick up a new detail.

Vintage glam- I want that pink typewriter! The wreath on the car is a lovely, original touch.

I think every little girl loves pretty pink ballerinas and just never grows out of it!

Alice in Wonderland- Oh how I love a tea party! Pretty pastels, cupcakes and vases of roses, hydrangeas and peonies.

Those heels are phenomenal!

Understated and classic- always a favourite

The beautiful calla lillies caught my eye- I am definitely obsessed with them right now and that pretty pinky-lilac is just so pretty.

The deadline is tomorrow so wishing I had found this a little earlier as I just don't have the time to put one that is 'up to scratch' together, my past effort just won't cut it with this crowd but I'm definitely in next time!

Hope you are feeling as inspired as I am after these beautiful boards.

P.S Apologies to the creators of the boards that I don't know who you each are- but best of luck!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

So many pretty inspiration boards! it must be so hard to choose a wedding theme!