Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ruby Pallas

A pretty perfect day for me would be to have a day to play in the Pallas showroom and try on all the dresses!

Each and every time I would have a fitting for my wedding dress I would find yet another fabulous dress and have a pang of worry that I liked it better than my own! (of course I now think that is impossible- I never wanted to take my dress off!)

One of the beautiful gowns turned out to be from the new (ish) Ruby Pallas collection- made-to-measure gowns that have that high-end, international fashion feel Pallas is renowned for but don't break the budget!
Typically a Pallas couture gown will set you back anywhere from $5,000 to $15,000 and can require up to 7 fittings. Ruby Pallas requires only 2 fittings meaning you get the couture experience yet the gowns are fabulously priced from $2,500-$4,000.

Ruby Pallas is a seriously stunning collection; luxurious silks, beaded tulles and Swarovski crystals make the gown everything you have every dreamt of for a fraction of the cost.

1 comment:

Dani @ Weddings Fresh said...

how gorgeous! great blog :)