Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oscar & Monique- thank you for the ruffles

Ok, I know I'm oh so late with this- I was meant to post way back when I posted this 9and was behind even then!) however then Telstra decided to intervene...

Nevertheless, these gowns are just to gorgeous not to share.

Oscar de la Renta

So you know I love a ruffle! Even a rather random one around the waist.
This is just breathtaking- love the layers.
The combination of a form-fitting gown and simple frills is so glamorous.

A different neckline to what is normally seen on a wedding gown however the subtle neckline with the full skirt works.
Headwear aside, this look is so elegant and chic.

Monique Lhuillier


The combination of the beaded corset and layered ruffles is irresistible.

This would be just stunning in person I am sure. The delicate fabric beautifully crafted into roses.

Elegant tiered layers of lace. Love the detail on the lace.
Love, love, love!

No comments: