Tuesday, December 23, 2008

5 of the best: celeb engagement rings

I'm not one for celebrity gossip mags, but give me pics of their homes, rings or weddings and I am in! (forget the break-ups, make-ups and cellulite/no make-up pics).

These are 5 of my current favourite celeb engagement rings

5. Katie Holmes
Katie's solitaire oval is about 5 carats and is of art-deco design. The stone is flawless and D colour however the ring has received criticism from jewellers for being too big a design for Katie's slight hands.


3. Ashley Simpson

Pete Wentz proposed with this Asscher cut, 4 carat diamond reportedly valued at $100,000. The clarity is thought to be IF and colour E.


3. Sarah Jessica Parker
I am possibly one of the few women in the world who actually prefers SJP's style to that of her alter-ego Carrie Bradshaw. I love SJP's classic, elegant look and her
engagement ring is no exception. The emerald cut diamond weighs in at 5.5 carats, is E colour with VVS2 clarity.
2. Kristy Hinze
Has kept very quiet on the details of her engagement to billionaire Jim Clark. I imagine this is mostly due to the media interest in their relationship being mostly due to the
fact that as well as being Jim's 4th wife, there is an age difference of 35 years.
Regardless of all that they seem so genuinely in love and her rin
g is just stunning.


1. Eva Longoria
This beautiful 3 stone Emerald cut ring is my favourite, favourite celeb ring, and probably ring in general (apart from my own of course... which incidentally is a 3 stone Emerald shape).
Trey Parker chose well with this Flawless, D colour, 5 carat ring which is set off beautifully with a platinum band.

All images and ring statistics from Ring Envy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are all so pretty!