Friday, December 19, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The last couple of Christmas' I have turned to drool over a Lifestyle feature that featured in the December 2006 issue of marie claire, styled by Jane Roarty.
As we always spend Christmas with our families and friends I have not had the need just yet to set my own Christmas table... hence the living vicariously through features like this!

I DIE for this fabulous yet relaxed way to present the cutlery. I adore a complete table setting yet all that cutlery can seem so stuffy and formal.


A simple yet elegant table setting... perfect for lovers of white like me..

I love the idea of presenting the menu in a gorgeous photo frame which becomes a decoration in itself. Menus and table numbers at weddings are often styled like this however it is the little touches like this that can help create such a wonderful home-dining experience.

I dream of making this beautifully moulded Champagne jelly. I think I am going to add it to next weeks (already insanely long) to-do list. I am sure my Mother will appreciate my bringing dessert this Christmas Eve.

No comments: