Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree


This is our cute little Christmas tree, it is actually much prettier than it looks in this pic I promise! With limited space (and very limited disposal options) in an apartment we went with a fibre optic tree a couple of years ago and I must say, although nothing compares to a real tree- particularly the wonderful smell, it is super-easy! Each year we add a few more decorations and it is looking so beautiful.
We have stuck to a few of my favourite Christmassy colours; white, gold, silver and purple. (except for the one green bauble my Mum had made for us the year we moved in together to commerate our first Christmas)
I love the way it makes our place a cosy pretty space. I always miss it when it is put away each year!
Tomorrow will be spent wrapping the gifts to go under it... yikes.

No comments: