Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday's Muse: Tanya Linney

When I was a teenager reading Dolly and Girlfriend mags (my love of mags started early), one of my favourite models was Tanya Linney. Needless to say when I spotted her wedding in Madison magazine I pored over the pics. 15 years later and she is still as gorgeous as ever.

Tanya's beautiful dress is from Pallas (which is where I am getting my dress BTW).
I just love this shot- classic bride and so glamorous.



Exchanging vows. Tanya's simple up-do perfectly complements the lace-trimmed mantilla veil.


Embracing outside the church- so romantic- and gorgeous flowers!

To me, these photos perfectly capture the happiness of the day and Tanya and her photograher husband Simon look like they are having so much fun and really enjoying themselves which is what it's all about after all!

No comments: