Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wedding Wednesday- the rehearsal dinner outfit

The new Rose & Ruby Autumn/Winter 09 collection is the inspiration for my Rehearsal Dinner outfit.

I am going to try to find a minute spare on the weekend to pop in-store and try these on! March/April in Sydney can still be quite warm so I will have to make sure the outfit looks good with and without tights... which might rule out the gold mini dress as I am not that brave!

We have decided to host a 'Rehearsal Supper' at home after the run-through at the church so I will have to find a suitably glamorous apron like the ones below to pop over my dress.


From Heavenly Hostess, this apron is fine beaded, sequined and embroidered bridal lace paired with silky crepe satin.


Or this damask print from Etsy.

Stay posted for my menu!


No comments: